Terms & Conditions
Brief Terms and Conditions
As a user you agree not to do any of the following:
- Abuse, harass, threaten, stalk, defame or in anyway seek to violate the rights of another user or third party.
- Contact other users in ways they may find inappropriate.
- Encourage illegal activity or activity that violates the rights of other Forum users or third parties, whether individuals or organisations.
- Supply or post Content calculated to deliberately mislead other users or third parties, including Content falsely made to appear from or be endorsed by us.
- Make commercial posts or comment spam or attempt to disguise such spam as Content.
GT4OC Shop Terms and Conditions
- Registered Members may only purchase Full Membership in the GT4OC Shop, payments received for any other items will be returned without exception.
- All stated prices include Paypal fee's and shipping within the UK only, We reserve the right to amend the total price stated if the delivery is in areas of the UK which normally attract higher postage cost such as Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland, we will always contact you prior to accepting your order should this apply.
- For overseas orders an additional invoice will be sent to cover shipping cost to your Country this will be agreed beforehand, it is important to contact us for a shipping quote before your order is placed.
- We will only post items fully tracked and insured for the full value of the item to the Paypal address payment is made from, UK or overseas. Collection is possible with prior agreement which will reduce the total cost of the item however some packing fee's may still apply on some items.
- All our GRP parts are manufactured for and only available to our Club members, all parts are made to order using our own moulds, orders will only be placed with our supplier when we receive full payment for the item and any additional Shipping cost should this apply.
- Lead times may vary depending on product and manufacturers workload, for this reason it is always recommended that you contact us prior to purchase for our best estimate of delivery date.
GT4OC Monthly Draw Terms and Conditions
- The draw is available to Full Members Only. (Full membership cost £1.26 including paypal fee's)
- There is no limit on how many tickets are purchased.
- One winner per month, the winning number decided by the bonus ball drawn in the live draw of the UK National Lottery on the last Saturday of every month. Numbers 1-59
- Dates of draw and cut off date for entry will be announced on the forum each month.
- The number you choose remains yours as long as you have purchased a ticket by the cut off date.
- Numbers not paid for will be made available the following month.
- Tickets cost £2.28 per ticket including paypal fee's and is for one month only.
- Prize Pot is £2 for every ticket sold in any given draw up to a Maximum of £100 (50 tickets sold)
- If more than 50 tickets sold the remaining pot will be donated to Kids Cancer Research (up to £18)
- In the event of a roll over, ticket holders of any month not claimed will win that pot when the number is next drawn, providing they are still the owner of the number when drawn.
- Prizes are only paid out to the number chosen and the user associated with that number at the time of the latest live draw. If your number is given up you lose the right to claim any prize pot including roll overs.
- By purchasing a ticket you agree to the above.
The monthly draw is a bit of fun for our Full members so what are the odds of winning?
With one ticket you have a 1/59 chance of scooping the pot of upto £100 per month (Actual prize is £2 for every ticket sold in any given month upto a maximum of £100 or fifty tickets sold)
So you could get upto 50X back
Our monthly draw will roll over until it is won so you could claim a pot you entered previously, as long as you still own the number when it is next drawn.
Compare this say to the National Lottery where four numbers is required to win upto £100 and the odds of you doing this are about 1/2100
The GT4OC makes no profit out of the monthly draw, the value of all tickets sold is paid out to our lucky winner upto the total prize fund of £100. Should more than fifty tickets be sold in any draw our chosen charity will receive upto £18 per month.
GT4OC Staff reserve the right to remove any member for any breach of the Terms and Conditions above.